Pages

13 April 2011

Lopsided

In general, I think babies are cuter when they only have those two little bottom teeth. But I have to admit, I am loving that Nash's top teeth have only grown in on half of his mouth. His lopsided grin makes me smile.

This boy won't wear socks and shoes for the life of him. Usually we just go without since they are off his feet before I pull out of the driveway, but we at least make an effort for church. This particular Sunday, he took off both socks, both shoes, and his pants and belt within the first half hour of church.



Nash loves to go outside and hand me fresh pieces of aerated dirt.

He proceeds to shove rocks in his mouth.

And ends up with a (lopsided) mouth of rocks and sand.


7 comments:

  1. Just too cute! Love the grin and that reminds me of Ryan when he was Nash's age. It is as if they want to say, "I just started walking, why would I hinder the experience by having shoes and socks on"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love baby teeth!! nash is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a little blue-eyed cutie! Grandma is on the way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. His lopsided grin is too cute AND it makes me feel like my eyes are on crooked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable! He looks older all of a sudden to me. Not sure if it's because of the top teeth or just time.

    Kudos on the accidental canning. That's on my list of Accomplish Someday, but Not Excited About It list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally thought this post was gonna be about breastfeeding... He is just so happy and cute!

    ReplyDelete