Pages

22 April 2011

Airborne

A co-worker of Troy's recently opened one of those trampoline arenas. He invited us to check it out. It's safe to say that the boys thought they had died and gone to bouncy heaven.

The warehouse had over 75 interconnected trampolines, including a specific arena for dodgeball.


It's a good thing our boys are too young to get embarrassed, because if they were older they might not love the fact that their mom was reliving her glory days. I sure had a blast flying around though.



Another favorite area was the foam pit.


Nash kept making a fish face the whole time we were there.

I'm not really sure what the face was all about, but he was making fish lips in every picture I took.


I would highly recommend this activity if you want to wear your children out and ensure a quality night of sleep.


4 comments:

  1. They just opened one of those here in Minneapolis too! I about died when I heard about it...soooo excited! I know I don't have kids, but I totally plan on going there just to flip around. I'm also trying to organize a work outing there :) Your backtucks still look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pictures! Nash's fish face is cracking me up. And I like the new name for your blog!

    I miss you guys. I'm sorry again that it didn't work out to see you in Utah. There was so much going on. Hopefully I can see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of places for kids. I'm not sure we have one that cool though! I'm impressed about the backtucks for sure. I couldn't do those, even in my glory days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, Miss Flexible! I guess it shouldn't surprise me that you can jump up and do a toe touch, but even still, it does. So fun!

    ReplyDelete