Pages

09 August 2011

Water, Camera, Action

We spent an evening at Coast Guard Festival in Grand Haven, Michigan. I grew up going to the Musical Fountain that overlooks the channel every year. It's kind of like a scaled down Bellagio experience.

My brother amused us with his new fancy camera complete with a thousand gadgets. It took him 10 minutes just to assemble it all.


That contraption was heavy. I had to use the ground for support.

We topped off the evening with our dad by hitting the Coast Guard Festival rides. We went on the swinging, twisting pendulum pictured on the right. I learned that my stomach isn't quite what it used to be. I hope my ability to enjoy roller coasters isn't tampered as well, because I am a roller coaster maniac.

A trip to Michigan in August just wouldn't be complete without Coast Guard Festival and the Musical Fountain (and a hundred other things).


1 comment: