Pages

01 May 2011

Welcome May

You have got to be kidding me.



It's a good thing we spent the whole weekend indoors watching the Royal Wedding. My mom and I soaked up every evening with pre-wedding coverage during the week leading up to the big event. We recorded about 20 hours of live broadcasting from different stations on the big day. We woke up early and immediately tuned in to catch anticipated glances of the bride's dress. We couldn't pull ourselves away from the coverage even for a moment, so we made the boys have a picnic breakfast in front of the tv. 

I think we successfully memorized every detail regarding Kate & Will's wedding. Now that our eyes aren't glued on the screen, maybe we'll get our lives back. But we are having some serious Royal Wedding withdrawals. And since this winter is apparently never going to end, I wish we could do it all over again.


2 comments:

  1. I talked about the wedding at work as if I was actually there! hilarious. At least you got some beautiful photos but no one likes to see that yucky white stuff in May!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I spent all day Saturday catching up on all the wedding stuff... totally with you on loving every minute!

    ReplyDelete