Pages

04 October 2010

Love is spelled T-I-M-E

We had a wonderful General Conference weekend. It was in my favor when President Uchtdorf stated in his talk, "Love is spelled T-I-M-E." I may or may not have frequently restated that phrase to guilt coax my husband into quality family time. We ventured out of the cabin to discover so much changing color all around us.


Don't let that fall foliage fool you, it was absolutely gorgeous and HOT outside. We have meant to take Blake to the (manmade) beach all summer but time ran out on us. Thankfully we had one last chance to feel the sand in between our toes and play our hearts out in the water. It was the perfect family activity in between Conference sessions.




I'm having a hard time pulling out the pumpkins when we are still enjoying nights like these. Not that I'm complaining!


Grandma has collected a bushel full of rubber ducks. Because of the extensive collection, bath time has become a favorite activity at the cabin. I love that I can stick the boys in the tub together now. They really love each other. And love is all about spending T-I-M-E together.



2 comments:

  1. Love the shades on Nashy! What cute boys you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elder U is a genius! I think I will start using that on Taylor at work too, thanks for the helpful hint! Your boys are as darling as ever!

    ReplyDelete