Pages

11 October 2010

The Great Pumpkins

We headed out to the darling pumpkin patch that I found last year over the weekend. The patch is the perfect size for our young children. We can be in and out with pumpkins in tow in under an hour. We enjoy the other aspects as well like the old fashioned tractors, the corn maze, the hay ride, and the picturesque backdrops. We went a little earlier in the season this year because we are going to be on vacation next week, and it paid off because we found several perfectly plump pumpkins.




Where do I put the keys?

A lot has changed since last year. Here are Nash and me last year at the pumpkin patch.

And Nash and me this year at the pumpkin patch.

My little pumpkin wanted so badly to take his hat off.

Almost there...

Triumphant! Look at that devious little grin.




I have some big ideas for our new front porch collection of pumpkins. Stay tuned (pending approval from my family members).


5 comments:

  1. Those kids are so cute! I love the picture of you and Nash from this year, those eyes are adorable. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are all so cute, I love your boys eyes. I think fall time at the pumpkin patch is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What darling little pumpkins (the boys) you have. I'm glad the second child is getting some use out of the hat! I love the one of Nash trying to eat the pumpkin. Is there anything that kid doesn't put in his mouth? Looks like you had a great fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are SO adorable! LOVE the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what darling pictures!!! your boys couldn't be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete