Pages

28 January 2014

First Snowfall

Our first snowfall was well over a month ago. We got dumped on in December and have hardly seen any snow in January. I'm not complaining one bit. Snow is not exactly my favorite.

But somehow, when those first flurries begin to appear at the beginning of each winter, the boys' pure excitement sucks me right in with them. Maybe even for a full day. And then when I remember how it takes a half hour to get everyone bundled up in snow gear, they only last a short while outside, and then all of the snow-packed articles of clothing are tracked back into the house leaving sopping puddles in each room, I'm over it.

Still, there is something magical about the first snowfall. 
DSC_0528.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0513.jpg

DSC_0518.jpg

DSC_0533.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0546.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Love the ones of Nash covered with snow and the one with Crew looking through the window at Blake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I'll enjoy the snow more when Bentlee is old enough to enjoy it. Blake's party was amazing. So cute and so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I say this every post, but you really are such a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete