Pages

09 January 2014

Christmas Card Outtakes

Taking pictures for our Christmas cards was kind of an afterthought. We came home from Disneyland in mid October and I panicked when I realized we had approximately two weeks of decent weather left before it would be too late. I wouldn't have even worried about pictures this year, but I have shots with my other two babies and me framed and hanging on the wall, and if I waited until spring to get a shot with Crew, he'd already be one. Since I needed a photo with Crew, I figured we might as well capture the whole family as well.

We crammed in a quick photoshoot on November 2nd in some crazy wind that was not kind to my hair. But we made it just a few days before the snow came. Phew. 
TannerFamily-9055.jpg

TannerFamily-9008.jpg

TannerFamily-9007.jpg

TannerFamily-9004.jpg

TannerFamily-9016.jpg

TannerFamily-9019.jpg

TannerFamily-9020.jpg

TannerFamily-9013.jpg

TannerFamily-9014.jpg

TannerFamily-9028.jpg

TannerFamily-9029.jpg

TannerFamily-9034.jpg

TannerFamily-9040.jpg

TannerFamily-9043.jpg

TannerFamily-9049.jpg

TannerFamily-9057.jpg


4 comments:

  1. I just love seeing your photos, especially little baby Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they turned out awesome. So many good ones. I love what everyone is wearing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute pictures! Your family is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A plus plus on the outfits. So cute! And good poses! I'm starting to think about getting our family pictures this spring and the thought of picking a photographer and outfits and everything again is giving me just a little bit of anxiety...

    ReplyDelete