Pages

24 January 2014

Pirate Party - Part Three

The final post of the pirate party series is all about the fun that was had.

If I had one gripe about winter birthdays, it would be that nothing can take place outside (okay, I have lots of gripes about birthdays that fall near Christmas). 

But we made do with the space we had (and poor lighting for that matter). And I don't think the kids minded being confined one bit; birthday parties bring out all sorts of energy regardless of the setting.
DSC_0609.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

I set up a mini photo booth with all sorts of pirate accessories. Each guest got to take home a bandana and eye patch in his or her treasure bag and pose with additional props.
DSC_0674.jpg

Since the female guests outnumbered the male guests, I made sure to be well stocked in pink bandanas.
DSC_0665.jpg

DSC_0653.jpg

DSC_0663.jpg

DSC_0642.jpg

DSC_0656.jpg

DSC_0678.jpg

DSC_0650.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

I couldn't resist letting Crew join in on the fun.
DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0735.jpg

The female guests were especially enthralled with Crew.
DSC_0714.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

DSC_0764.jpg

I think it's safe to say that Blake's first official birthday party was a success. That is some pure glee on his face.
DSC_0706.gif


1 comment:

  1. The backdrop again! I'm still so, so sad my girls got sick and we couldn't come. It looked AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete