Pages

08 September 2012

First Day of School

The first day of school was earlier this week.

The uncooperative pictures were kind of an afterthought.
DSC_0511

DSC_0515

DSC_0521

DSC_0517

DSC_0523

DSC_0527

The boys did get overdue haircuts in time for the second day of school (that's just how life has been around here). However, they both caught colds and the second day of school was missed. Go figure.

I will say that once Blake got over his fear of having a new teacher, I hardly batted an eye at preschool starting again. Maybe Kindergarten will evoke some emotions next year, but for now, I am just so happy to be back in a routine again.

And I'm crossing my fingers that these colds go away soon.


2 comments:

  1. So cute--thanks so much for making grandma happy! Nashy looks so old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, this is how all my pictures of my kids look lately-- totally uncooperative. But you still got some great ones! Especially of Nash (I agree with grandma-- he looks so old!). Hope the colds go away soon.

    ReplyDelete