Pages

21 August 2012

Michigan | 2012 Edition

We are home.

Back to the familiarity of our own beds and routines.

I've been scrambling to get our fridge filled and never ending list of appointments and sitters scheduled. I've been playing major catch up on work responsibilities, not to mention trying to squeeze in some semblance of a birthday celebration for Troy.

Although we are so happy to have no more looming trips on the horizon, our minds and hearts are overflowing with summer memories that will last a lifetime.

Luckily I have hundreds of pictures of all those memories I haven't even looked at yet to help cement them into our minds.

For now, my brother made another one of his awesome recaps of our time at the beach. (Last year's video is here.)

I just have to preface this by saying that I attempted to mimic the Olympic gymnasts that we were watching every night during our trip. And my brother jokingly caught it on film. But I feel pretty cool that I still have it in me to flip around after all these years. Except I was sore for about a week.


It's been a summer we will never forget...and that we will forever be grateful for.


8 comments:

  1. Cute video, looks like you had a good time. We saw your dad out at Lake Michigan the night that we took some family pictures. It was good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had a Jorden Nash in my family to capture awesome memories like this. So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest boys ever! Great job on the back handspring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile.

    How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how I love Jordan's videos!! AND your adorable family too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute video! I did see you made it to the reunion, still wish I could have gone but at least I still get to go to MI in a couple days to meet my niece! Nice tumbling pass too, you make me want to try it but I think I'd get hurt :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous! I wish I had a brother that would follow me and my family around making professional videos of us enjoying the summer together. I may take a zillion pictures, but I have hardly any videos of my family and especially nothing quality. I love this. Especially you and Troy laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous too. Your brother has such an amazing talent...

    ReplyDelete