Pages

02 November 2010

Nine Months and Getting Into Everything

Nash has been putting e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g in his mouth for a while now. He even swallowed a whole leaf while I turned away for a second the other day (and somehow got it back up after a lot of gagging). Ultimately, his absolute favorite item to consume is paper. On a few occasions, I have found wads of sopping wet paper on the roof of his mouth. Clothing tags, newspaper, magazines, wrappers, you name it. I don't know if his brother helps him find these things or if I am really that oblivious to his activities, because our house is childproofed and I always keep a close eye on him. Nash just has insanely quick radar for all things paper. He thought he hit the jackpot when he successfully scooted under our desk and raided the trash can full of paper. He even made it as far as tipping it over before I stopped his paper party.





1 comment: