Pages

22 August 2009

Home Sweet Home

We're just returning from a week in Mexico with Troy's family (more on that later). Can I just tell you how much I missed this little guy?

I seriously cried the whole way to the airport when I had to leave him, but it helped knowing that he was in such good hands. He had a wonderful time with his Grandma Julie and Uncle Jorden. My mom was awesome enough to take care of him while we vacationed, but it was more of a delight than a task for her. Blake greeted us at the door with hugs and he clung to me with an iron clad grip. That tore my heart right open. He quickly forgave our leave of absence when we presented him with souvenir maracas.


2 comments:

  1. It's not hard to come home from a vacation when you get greeted by that face! Hope you had a fun time. I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vacation pics are awesome. It looks like you had a great time. I think i would be crying to to leave my boys for so long, but I am sure your mom was SO excited to have him for the week:).

    ReplyDelete