Pages

26 August 2009

Cabo Part Two - The Beach and Spa

The beach at our resort was unsafe for swimming, so one day, we went to a different beach that you could swim at. It was just across from the famous Cabo Lover's Beach.

I only dipped my toes in the water because it was too salty and cold for me. However, we still enjoyed walking with our feet in the sand and lying by the ocean instead of the pool.

My favorite part of the entire trip was our day at the spa. All five of us were treated with amazing full-body massages. I requested deep-pressure which was exactly what my preggo body needed. After the massages, we relaxed in the jacuzzi and saunas (well I obviously didn't, but I still enjoyed the ambiance of the spa).

Tricia and I took advantage of the fresh cucumber slices that were available.

Then, we got slightly silly with our spa experience.

The other women in the lounge may have thought that we were a little crazy.


1 comment:

  1. It looks just like the picture I have as a screensaver on my computer! I want to go back! Sigh... Love the cucumber pics!

    ReplyDelete