Pages

09 April 2009

Temple Square

One of the highlights of the week was our afternoon at Temple Square. The weather was gorgeous and I don't often visit the local tourist attractions even though I live so close to them.


Blake loved to get out of the stroller and walk around.

He also loved his shadow.

Skyler showed Blake the ropes of Temple Square.

We didn't want to keep asking people to take pictures, so we just stuck the strollers in front of the Church Office Building.

Blake was running a fever and was a little doped up on Tylenol, hence the drifting off.

Troy joined us when he got out of work and we took a brief tour on the roof of the Conference Center.

My boys just played, not knowing that I was snapping shots of them.

Dad and son, hand in hand.


1 comment:

  1. What a stunning place. You should totally hire a local photographer to do some family portraits there, it would be a great backdrop for pictures!!! Man, I wish I lived near you so I could come photograph your fam there!!!

    ReplyDelete