Pages

06 April 2009

Proud to be a Spartan

MSU is playing in the NCAA Basketball finals tonight. I am so excited for my team. The best part about this tournament is that I got to watch the victorious Final Four game with my best friends and fellow Spartan Alumni, Stephanie and Kristen. Steph and her daughter Skyler are here from Michigan visiting for a week (more about that later). For now, "Spartan Teams are Bound to Win, They're Fighting With a Vim! Rah, Rah, Rah." I hope they crush North Carolina tonight.




3 comments:

  1. Good luck to your team! Oh and the picture of you and Blake showing your pride on your shirts - priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...so much for that crushing business. Oh well, we had a great time anyway huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry they lost Lindsey, but that was so neat that they were playing in Detroit so fans could go to it. I love your new blog header, who did it? I am looking to freshen up the look of my blog.

    ReplyDelete