Pages

07 May 2008

New Friends

The best part of being in Michigan is all of the people we get to see and Blake gets to meet for the first time. We went swimming with my friend Steph and her daughter Skyler on Monday in our friend's 88 degree pool! I never thought we would go swimming the first week of May in Michigan, but the weather was perfect. Blake just chilled in the pool like he was in a trance the whole time.

Skyler loved to kiss Blake. Each time she kissed him, she looked at Steph and asked, "One more time?" Then, she put both of her hands on his cheeks and waited until he was perfectly still to lean in and give him a kiss. She was so patient with the approach! It was pretty hilarious.

Blake also got to meet his buddies Hayden and Mason. The twins were pro clappers, but Blake could not figure it out. I could not believe how much Katie's boys have grown since I saw them last summer! Will my baby really be that big someday?

"Blake, I will teach you how to clap and crawl."

Blake is excited to meet more friends and family.


3 comments:

  1. So much fun! Grant can't wait to meet Blake. Are you going to be at the Wyoming ward this Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to spend time with you! I wish we wouldn't have had to leave so quickly, but I'm already excited for next week. We're going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! New friends and visits from new people. You guys must be having such a great time. Blake is just cute as ever - I can't believe how big he is getting.

    ReplyDelete