Pages

09 May 2008

Blake's First Red Sox Game

The Red Sox game wasn't at Fenway Park, but the Tiger's stadium was the best we could do for now. Troy was so excited to take his son to his first Red Sox game. He must have been a good luck charm, because the Red Sox won 5-0. It was really fun for me to go too, because I really got into the team during the World Series Championship (the year in which Blake was born). I impressed Troy with my knowledge of the game and the players. Do you think Blake has enough Red Sox paraphernalia?





4 comments:

  1. so cute! My sister and her family were there too, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what precious pictures. Jake and I really loved them - especially with how much Jake likes the Red Sox and baseball. Blake looks good in the fan gear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how fun! Blake looks adorable as always! I can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete