Pages

05 February 2008

Snowed In

We were hit by 3 snowstorms last week which meant spending a lot of time inside.

Lately, Blake has liked being upright a lot more than laying down. He loves to observe the world and know what is going on.

I don't even try to slick his hair down anymore - we like the stick-up do'.

We tried flipping him around on my knees facing the ground. He wasn't too keen on that.

Blake wore a big boy outfit to church.

Our big adventure of the week was bundling up to take cookies to our neighbors. We do whatever we can to get out sometimes.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Blake makes such great facial expressions! His spiky hairdo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what cute pictures. He is growing so much. I love his facial expressions. Its crazy how at even such a young age babies express themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaggghhh, he's getting bigger already! How does that happen????

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure is cute!! Isn't it funny how they change so quikckly. I hate all this snow as well. I too will do alot to get out of the house. You can bring me cookies any time you want. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete