Pages

28 February 2008

Moments Like These

We haven't had too much going on around here since coming home from Arizona, but we have been enjoying sweet moments with Blake. It seems like he is continually reaching new milestones. He found himself in the mirror this week, and cracks up when he sees his image. He has started showing interest in toys, and bats at them even though he cannot quite hold them yet. He also slept his first 6-hour stretch last night. I will take a lot more of that.

He is starting to look like such a big boy. Where did the time go?

Blake would probably like to start sleeping in his crib at night instead of his little glider in our room considering that he loves to sprawl out. He naps in his crib during the day, but I'm not sure if I am emotionally ready to have him out of our room at night yet.

Post-bath 'do.

Blake has developed quite a relationship with this swinging monkey. We'll be in the other room and hear him chattering away to his new friend.


4 comments:

  1. It sounds like he is heading out of the newborn stage into the "baby" stage which means lots of smiling, giggling, talking, trying to lift his head, moving and trying to get things. Such a fun time to be around him. You just sit back and love watching him. Love the pictures and the video. He is just so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey,
    Josh's cousin who took that picture of Stella is in North Salt Lake. She would probably be willing to meet you in Salt Lake. She would probably love to do photographs for you, she has kind of started to do it more professionally. I can email her info to you, but I don't think I have your email address. Let me know if you want it.
    Oh, and Blake is cuter than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, what other pictures can I post to make you want to "drop everything and move back to MI???" And if my photos make you want to move to MI, then YOUR photos make ME want you to move to MI even more. My heart seriously aches to see how big and cute he is getting without his Auntie Stephie around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right with you Steph! How could this baby possibly grow up without us around? He's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete