Pages

05 February 2008

Like Mother, Like Son

Anyone who knows me well knows that I always sit on my heels with my legs and knees folded in. I sit like this more than I sit "normally"; typing on the computer, sitting at the dinner table, sitting on the couch, riding in the car, sitting on the floor, etc. It is just more comfortable to sit on my heels. Troy has been very worried ever since we got married that our kids would pick up on my "bad sitting manners" and sit on their heels at the dinner table at friends' houses. Well, we discovered last night that maybe Blake did inherit my sitting genes, because when I sat him down on the couch, he perched his legs up just like his mommy! That a boy.


3 comments:

  1. lol, that was hilarious when Troy gave you that lecture at the dinner table! I think he is seriously worried about you passing on this bad habit! Too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh, I cannot wait to see mommy and son sitting at the table together like kangaroos or something! :) That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...

    Linds I can't BELIEVE how long your hair is!! Must be those prenatal vitamins...

    ReplyDelete