Pages

14 December 2014

Finn | Three Months

It's happening. I've always said that you get about three months of the newborn stage and then all of a sudden you have a full fledged baby. The snuggling decreases gradually until one day you realize that your baby hasn't taken a nap nuzzled up against you for awhile. 

It breaks my heart that Finn rarely falls asleep in my arms anymore. But he has also turned into the smiliest baby ever, which almost makes up for saying goodbye to the newborn stage.

I packed away the first stack of too-small newborn clothes this week so I guess it's official. Finn is now a full fledged baby and there is no stopping him growing up.
DSC_0673.jpg

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0698.jpg

DSC_0661.jpg

DSC_0637.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

DSC_0602.jpg


3 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, he is cute. I am completely shocked, impressed, and slightly irritated over how caught up your blog is despite the chaos of your life right now. I don't have time to comment on everything individually but I had fun reading everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I'm feeling the pressure (totally stemming from myself) to get caught up before things get even busier. And lest you think I have oodles of time unaccounted for, I do have to sit down and feed a baby every few hours. So I multi-task :)

      Delete