Pages

31 January 2013

Italian Soda Bar

I hosted book club last weekend, and to go along with dinner, I set up an Italian soda bar.

We read A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, which has nothing to do with Italy, but you never really need an excuse to have Italian sodas, right?

Since Valentine's Day is around the corner, I stuck with pink and red accents.
DSC_0624

DSC_0613

DSC_0617

DSC_0623

Since there were only eight of us I limited the flavors to strawberry and peach.
DSC_0627

I wasn't 100% sure the Italian sodas would actually taste good even though they looked good, but they were surprisingly delicious.
DSC_0632

DSC_0637

And of course, there is always occasion for monster cookies as well.
DSC_0640

UPDATE: I received so many requests for the Italian Soda Bar instructions that I offered it as a free printable here. Enjoy!


15 comments:

  1. You are amazing at parties. What a fun idea- I love Italian soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO yummy! I keep looking for the "like" button on your blog. Is there a way to do that on blogs (really, I'm curious, and of all people, you would know)? I just want to like all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to print the picture of your instructions? Also by cream like heavy whipping cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy - Yes, heavy whipping cream is perfect. If you email me at tanner.lindsey@gmail.com, I'll send you the printable with the instructions.

      Delete
  4. Can you send me the printables as well? I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle - I don't have your email address but if you email me I'll send it over to you.

      Delete
  5. Hi Lindsey,

    Love this! Would it be possible for me to get the printables as well? I'm hosting an Italian themed party for the holidays and would love to include a soda bar. My email address is: halnamber07@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Lindsey, I would love the printable as well. My email address is oremgirl1@yahoo.com. We are doing an italian themed post holiday party and this would be prefect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your sign! Could you email me the printable pretty please? hayleyhanks22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea so much! We used your print out for an Italian Theme Couples Shower last weekend and it was a huge success! :) thanks for the free printable.

    http://livingoncloud9ine.blogspot.com/2014/01/thats-amore.html

    -Cassie @ Cloud Nine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you get your red and white table cloth? I love this and printable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leticia! The tablecloth is just fabric from Ikea.

      Delete
  10. Please send me the printables please.Thanks cjrector@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn. You can find the link to the printables at the bottom of this post.

      Delete