Pages

22 May 2012

My Girls

Blake has been begging for a new baby in our family for several months. He loves to cuddle up newborns just as much as I do.

Luckily, one of my best friends, Kristen, went ahead and had a brand new baby for us all to enjoy. 
DSC_0382

I had planned on visiting Kristen's one day old baby alone, but I couldn't resist taking Blake with me after he threw himself on the ground with tears streaming down his face when I informed him of my plans.
IMG_0690 copy

A few weeks later, one of my very best Michigander friends, who happens to be this sweet new baby's aunt, came into town for the week. Steph really came to visit her sister and niece, but I took advantage of seeing them both on several occasions.

One of those occasions was Bentlee's baby blessing. Her blessing dress was made out of Kristen's wedding dress which was amazingly gorgeous.
Bentlee's blessing 069

This is the only proof I have of Steph's visit. We didn't think about capturing our late night conversations or girls' nights out throughout the week. We were too busy snuggling that beautiful newborn.
Bentlee's blessing 083

I'm so happy that Kristen had a baby girl so I could adore her and so it would give Steph an excuse to visit.
DSC_0079

DSC_0080

If I wasn't dying for a little girl before, I certainly am now. 
DSC_0074


1 comment: