Pages

02 May 2012

Graduate

I'm so proud of my little brother for completing another chapter in his life.
DSC_0477

The weekend before he ended his college career, we attended the film festival that he started as a new annual event at his university. We met a lot of his friends and roommates who thought his film work was pretty stellar. He was involved with the filming of more than half of the short films that were featured.

Since there are only two of us and my college graduation was seven years ago, my parents deemed it important to come out for the event.
DSC_0543

DSC_0537

DSC_0575

DSC_0576

DSC_0600

Congrats, little bro!


2 comments:

  1. Those are some really great photographs Linds. I love the one of him smiling through the crowd of graduates, with a thumbs up, as well as him and Blake. You really could do this professionally!

    Good for Jorden! I'm excited to catch up with you and hear what his plans are. He is such a talented guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you and Jo!

    ReplyDelete