Pages

16 March 2012

MIA

I know, my presence in the blogosphere has been minimal lately. My 3-4 posts a week have dwindled down to 1 or 2 if I'm lucky.

It's partially because we don't have a lot of picturesque events going on this time of year.

And partially because we have been hit by the plague this winter and someone has gotten sick at least once a month.
DSC_0623

DSC_0627

It's partially because I have a two year old who has learned to throw tantrums.
DSC_0628

But it's mostly because all of my spare time has been devoted to designing other blogs instead of updating my own. It's hard to squeeze in time for my own records when I am being paid to work on others'.

However, I'm starting to miss my neglected blog. Today was the first time I pulled out my camera in two weeks. I am still striving to find a good balance of working from home, where there is always more work to do, and it's right at my fingertips. 

I know you are all going though withdrawals too (haha). 


3 comments:

  1. Of course I'm going through withdrawals--what grandma wouldn't? I need more pictures of the cute boys, but I have to admit the one of Blake sleeping in the chair is pretty cute. He had to be really sick to fall asleep there. Sweet little Nashy is having tantrums? Love the picture of the tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. withdrawals? is that what you call it when you scroll through the blog postings looking for "To a T" only!? sometimes I just need a fix of parenthood reality full of the good, the bad, and the ugly! Yes I had withdrawal!

    ReplyDelete