Pages

16 February 2012

Rollie Pollie

For Nash's birthday, I made him a beanbag.

Since I built Blake a kitchen back when he turned two, I wanted to make something special for Nash as well.

The beanbag wasn't technically finished until six days after Nash turned two, but he will never know.

He is thoroughly enjoying his new landing pad.
DSC_0274

DSC_0281

I used this pattern. It is one gigantic beanbag. I originally stuffed it too full and actually had to de-fluff it to get the cover on.
DSC_0269

Blake is a fan as well.
DSC_0260

DSC_0262

DSC_0264

DSC_0285

I have a feeling that the rollie pollie beanbag is going to provide hours of entertainment for our active jumper.
DSC_0288


5 comments:

  1. That is such a great and inventive gift. Looks like both your boys are having lots of fun already with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Did you buy the pattern for it or did you just make it up? I am thinking about making a couple for my kids. I saw the pattern online, but it doesn't say how big the pieces are cut. How big did you make yours? What kind of stuffing did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you go with the cluster stuff for your bean bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used half memory foam (cut into chunks) and half poly fill.

      Delete