Pages

18 November 2011

Hoodlums

The boys have hooded shirts that they have decided to live in. Especially Blake. He goes through stretches where he wears his hoodie for three days straight, including nights. I have to practically pry it off him at that point to stick it in the washer.

Every night when I peek in on him sleeping, the hood is still in tact on his head. Occasionally he switches it up and wears the other hooded sweatshirt in his wardrobe (like when I tell him he can't wear this one to school again), but for the most part, it rarely leaves his body.

So, Blake was ecstatic when he discovered that Nash had the same article of clothing hanging in his closet.

And now I have two hoodlums.





2 comments:

  1. Love those blue-eyed boys in their matchy-matchy hoodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn cute hoodlums though! My girls LOVE hoodies too and especially think their sister looks hilarious with a hood on.

    ReplyDelete