Pages

24 October 2011

In the Leafy Treetops

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fall is not my favorite season.

Especially when there is hardly any color here in the valley compared to the forests of vibrant trees that surrounded us back in Michigan.

But, I finally figured out that if the autumn colors don't come to us, we must go to them.

The mountains are full of the vibrancy and variety that the valley lacks.







Blake was on cloud nine when we took him on a special mountain hike.




I think the mountains are growing on me.


4 comments:

  1. Great photos!! Looks like you found a really good spot to take pictures. I've been wanting to do that before the fall leaves all go away. I LOVE your waterfall picture, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake is in his glory!!!

    I love fall leaves for the bokeh they provide as backdrop in my pics, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Move back to Michigan.

    :)

    Great photos. I too, love the one of the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos. So jealous that you get to experience fall. Since in the high 90's here!!

    ReplyDelete