Pages

09 September 2011

Naughty by Nature

Sometimes, I get so hopping mad when things like this happen...
...that the only thing I can think to do is take a picture.

I think I have officially given up showers while Nash is on the roam now that he open doors and pulls chairs up to places he can't reach. 

I might have kept my cool regarding the incident if Blake hadn't simultaneously generated the umpteenth accident of the week.

Instead, I put myself in time out.

Oh, and I need to find a new home for the markers.


Please tell me I'm not the only one who has days like this.


7 comments:

  1. Nope, you're not the only one. We've all been there--good thing they're both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure you aren't alone. :( I have to shower while Brian is home or face the consequences when I get out. This means getting up too early for my taste.

    At least you know Nash is resourceful and wouldn't starve if left alone in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Hahaha! We had to put a lock on our fridge because Asher would do the same thing.

    Btw, toothpaste or baking soda+water paste is a really great, cheap, green way to clean up marker, pencil, crayon, pen, etc., off most surfaces. Even the permanent kind. Moses went through a marker phase for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SOOOOOOOO not the only one that has days like this. It seems Emma is CONSTANTLY getting into things. I lock her in her room while I take a shower and cleam up all her clothes off the floor when I get done. We had to turn Jonathan's door handle around so the lock was on the outside so that 1. he couldn't lock us out, and 2. we could lock him in! If you do this make sure you have a key hidden in the room incase someone locks YOU in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though my kids are a bit older than your boys this is still the story of my life!! I feel your pain

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not just little boys. My little Sophie is a daily disaster. You are definitely not alone. Good thing your boys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete