Pages

30 March 2010

Sunshine

We love Arizona in March and April! We headed south to soak up some rays, take a few pool dips, and spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa. Troy is off to NYC for two weeks and I decided that I didn't really want to spend that time alone with a newborn and a two year old. So, we all came here together this week and then I will happily accept help from eager grandparents while Troy works in New York. I am loving that it is warm enough for short sleeves, shorts, and sandals. I really love having my baby's smooth little arms and legs exposed. It just makes me want to cuddle him even more. I took some pictures of the boys tonight right before eating dinner on the patio. We overlooked the desert, fountain, valley, and mountains in 80° weather. It doesn't get much better than that.





Blake plays with his mixer like a real boy. His fondest memory of his grandparents' house (from Christmas) is standing on a chair in the kitchen and helping his Grandma make cookies with a mixer. He asks about six times each day to make cookies, and his pretend play frequently involves cookie making.



2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your weather right now. It is snowing like crazy here right now. I hope you guys have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I didn't believe you but now I see the evidence. Nash IS getting chunky! I love it!

    We are having gorgeous weather right now too. Sunny and 70's. I wore a summery skirt out and about yesterday and it felt SO good not to be wearing stupid maternity jeans. Hate em!

    ReplyDelete