Pages

02 April 2010

Two Months and Looking Alike

Who's who?


Here are both boys at two months, and the hair color is the only differentiator between the two! I am going to have to be careful to label my pictures or I will not be able to tell them apart in the future.

I can't believe that Nash is two months old already! He is such a sweet baby, weighing in at 10 lbs 3 oz, 21.5 inches. When he is alert he is really alert and he constantly turns his head to look around the room, taking it all in. He loves to hold onto my hair and immediately reaches for it whenever I pick him up. If my hair is up, he searches for the grasp but eventually settles for holding onto my shirt. He has been holding out on us for those big first smiles, but I think he would rather look around than focus on a face and smile. I'm working hard to get him into a routine and sleep longer stretches, but so far he has never slept more than a four-hour stretch. Such is the sleepless life with a newborn, and I'm sure I will miss these cuddly days in a few more months.


1 comment:

  1. That's crazy!! They look so much alike. Blake is the first picture, Nash the second....right??

    ReplyDelete