Pages

16 November 2009

'Cuz I'm a Gangsta

Comin' to you straight from the hood.

Blake would probably look a little more gangsta if he wasn't wearing my scarves and hat, but regardless, he loves finding and putting on random hoodlum articles of clothing. I'm still figuring out how to be a mom to boys; is playing dress up ok?

Gangsta snowsuit.

Daddy's hat = ultimate gangsta fighting champion.

Blake wouldn't be a complete gangsta if he didn't give "bones" or "knuckles." That and "oh no!" are our favorite things that he says right now.


6 comments:

  1. Can he get any cuter? Just don't let him into the high heels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute! Love the hat and the fist bump

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, he and Kylie would get along just fine. She's all about knuckles too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Crap, that video is so freakin cute! Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, you know why I'm laughing right now right? I just can't imagine where Blake would get a love for dressin like a gangsta...

    Happy Early MLK day

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's ok because he's so stinkin' cute!!! I love it! I can't wait to see him, it's been way too long.

    ReplyDelete