Pages

03 November 2008

Picture Tag

I usually don't like to participate in blog "tags" but this one was kind of interesting. My friend Golda tagged me to post the fourth picture from the fourth folder where my pictures are saved on our computer. Amazingly enough, it wasn't a picture of Blake! That is because I organize my photos into folders by year, and since I went digital, I have folders for 2004, 2005, 2006, and fourth, 2007. Since the year 2007 was mostly pre-baby days, my fourth photo was actually a picture of my hubby and me!
This made me realize something. I do not have any pictures of the just two of us since Blake has been born. And I really do value our wonderful marriage. Troy is my best bud and we do everything together. We got to go out on a date on Saturday night, which we haven't done in months. We need to be better at getting over the awkwardness of finding a sitter every once and awhile because those dates are so refreshing and much needed. So here's to more date nights, more pictures of just us, and always keeping each other a priority.


2 comments:

  1. Cute pic! Mine will probably be something dumb. I'll try to remember to do it when I'm back home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad you did it! I feel the same way. Before Brody was born every once and a while I would take a picture and rarely it was Jake and I but since having Brody there is has been an over flow of pictures of him. Good for you and Troy - more date nights!

    ReplyDelete