Pages

27 November 2008

Gobble Gobble

We spent Thanksgiving in the Valley of the Sun. I never thought I'd be posing in front of palm trees on Thanksgiving Day.

The grandparents soaked up major grandson time.

Blake experienced his very first Thanksgiving feast complete with his own turkey bone. Ok, we didn't really let him gnaw on the meat. Troy, however, threw bits of corn, roll, and turkey across the table onto Blake's highchair tray as if he were a dog. My dad also started barking during the process. Poor naive Blake didn't know what was going on.

Blake was mesmerized with the ceiling fans in my parents' house. He pointed at them all day long. Then, he looked around for our facial expressions to make sure we thought the fans were funny too.

I got caught taking a little snoozer after the feast.

We haven't had great weather so far but it cleared up enough for us to take a walk around the Fountain Hills lake. The fountain goes off every hour and shoots 562 feet straight up in the air.

Blake plotted his revenge.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. We hope you have many blessings to be grateful for.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I can't believe how much of a little boy Blake looks like, especially with that head of blonde hair! He is so photogenic, he's always grinning away in your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the one of Blake with the turkey bone! Also the family pic in front of the fountain looks like a great holiday photo. I bet your parents just loved having you all here for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete