Pages

16 September 2008

Trebeck Visitors

My friend Becky is getting married in six weeks. I am so happy for her. She is my longest friend and is like a sister to me. Her fiancé, Trevor, is perfect for her. They came up to stay with us this weekend and we had a great time playing games, wedding planning, and reminiscing about our crazy "younger" years.



I took some engagement photos of them while they were here since everything is dry and brown in Arizona (where they are from). I am no photographer by any means, but I think a few of the pictures turned out really cute.




3 comments:

  1. Good job with the photos! I love the first one, and the one where she is on his back! They look so happy, and Becky looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, cute pictures, Blake is so cute, Braydon has one tooth. Hopefully we get a few non-teething weeks to catch up on some sleep. Nights were quite rough for him while he was teething. How are you liking your new house? We should come up and see it sometime, I would love to see you guys again. I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so happy you guys were able to meet Trevor - he really is a great guy and, like you said and probably observed, they are perfect for each other and very in love. So excited you will be able to come to the wedding. Also AWESOME job with the photos...you have a talent!

    ReplyDelete