Pages

29 September 2008

Exhausted

I am in need of some major rest and relaxation. Over the last week, I have:
  • Mopped, vacuumed, and deep cleaned our house twice
  • Painted a bathroom with three coats of paint
  • Gone to JoAnn's 6 times, Heartland Paper 3 times, Walmart 3 times, Bed, Bath, and Beyond 2 times, Ikea, Carter's, The Children's Place, and Robert's
  • Helped measure, cut, and pin fabric for 13 separate window treatments and hung them on our windows
  • Washed, folded, and put away 8 loads of laundry
  • Gone to my yoga class
  • Hosted my parents for a week who drove here from Michigan
  • Celebrated both of my parents' birthdays, including going out to dinner for my dad and throwing a surprise party for my mom
  • Consoled a teething, learning-to-pull-himself-up-on-everything nine month old, who also surprised me with several 4:30am and 5:30am wake-up calls, leaving me with 4 to 5 hours of sleep
  • Gone visiting teaching and was visited by my visiting teacher
  • Attended the Relief Society General Broadcast
  • Baked brownies and corn bread for my family and cookies for the families Troy home teaches
  • Updated Blake's baby calendar
  • Gotten the late-night sillies with my mom
  • Met friends for lunch at Gardner Village
  • Pulled all of the weeds and dead flowers from our garden
and
  • Battled bronchitis the whole time. I finally went to the doctor and got on an antibiotic today since I have had a deep cough and no voice for over 3 weeks.
Usually I thrive on productivity, but I have to say, even I am burned out after a week like this!


4 comments:

  1. Dang girl! I don't know if I'm impressed or if I just think you're plain crazy! :) I hope you feel better soon. Oh, and you better get some pictures of your house posted now that you have done all these home improvement projects. We're losing patience here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are crazy!! i think it would take me a month to do all of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez, I don't do HALF that much in a week when I'm feeling great! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy!
    Looks like you had a fun time with your parents in town.
    Hope you start feeling better, and take a nap or something you deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete