Pages

26 February 2019

Michigan | 2017 Edition

It wouldn't be a trip to Michigan without the annual beach video.

My brother started this tradition years ago when Blake and Nash were little. He captured moments  on the beach and combined them into beautiful video compilations.

I loved this tradition so much that I took filming and video editing into my own hands when my brother started his own family and our time spent in Michigan hasn't necessarily lined up. 

Now there are two more boys added to the mix and each year shows how much everyone has grown. But even though the boys have changed drastically since that first annual video, the location and activities enjoyed remain the same. 

Video has a way of capturing the movement and sounds that still shots miss. I cannot watch our annual beach videos without being immensely grateful for the opportunity to weave a piece of my childhood into our boys' childhood.



No comments:

Post a Comment