Pages

19 August 2014

I Scream, You Scream

We just returned from our annual summer trip to the shores of Lake Michigan. Our luggage is full of sand and our hearts are full of memories.

It's a tad overwhelming to sort through hundreds of beach pictures, so I'll start with one of our favorite Michigan pastimes; visiting the ice cream stand, where there are endless combinations of cold treats.

There aren't ice cream stands where we live, so the tradition of hitting up the Frosty Oasis is always top on our priority list.

Especially when the outing coincides with the golden hour of sunlight.
DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Utah doesn't have ice cream stands. How have I never noticed that? And how is that not enough reason to move back? Along with my sparkling personality of course!!!

    ReplyDelete