Pages

22 August 2014

iPhoneography: Flying High and Feeling Low

We love being in Michigan. However, getting there is another story.

Thankfully the older boys helped with the distribution of our luggage weight. I managed to pack all four of us in one suitcase by loading up their backpacks with shoes and toiletries. They were good sports about lugging around the backpacks that were almost bigger than them. 

I thought I was crazy last year when I flew with three boys in tow. But adding the basketball in my lap and a wiggly toddler who had no intention of sitting still brought on a whole other element of chaos this time around. 

Blake saved me during our layover by entertaining Crew.

I was so relieved that Troy was able to at least fly home with us. Especially because he got Crew to nap briefly while Nash was throwing up in the barf bag next to me and I was on the verge of losing it myself.

I'm all set to avoid flying in general for a looooong time. It's a good thing baby #4 will guarantee that we remain stationary.


No comments:

Post a Comment