Pages

26 February 2013

Babymoon

We thought we better take one last babymoon as a family of four before our lives get a little crazier in seven weeks (or less).

We wanted to make it out to Hawaii once more while Troy's parents are still living there, so it seemed like the perfect location for our babymoon. You can never really go wrong with Hawaii.
DSC_1201

DSC_1207

DSC_1053

DSC_1040

DSC_1046

Even though it rained a good chunk of the time we were there, we didn't let it stop us from going to the beach daily. As long as we had our umbrellas in tow, we could run for cover when the storms blew in.
DSC_1831

The thing about tropical storms is they blow out just as quickly as they blow in, so we had plenty of opportunities to soak up quality beach time. And sometimes our view turned to this:
DSC_1769

Yeah, it pretty much rocked.
DSC_1096

And since I don't have anything more exciting to post about other than my expanding belly, there will be much more to come.


3 comments:

  1. Seriously unbelievable to me how tiny your belly is. If I didn't know how sick you were, I would swear you were faking the pregnancy. I've never seen anyone stay so tiny while pregnant. You are a lucky, lucky dog. I'm not bitter. At all. Sigh.

    Hawaii looks amazing. I can't wait to catch up and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you call it a babymoon, even though you had two kids with you on the trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great hawaii pictures!! We really want to take a family trip there sometime soonish. Any tips on what months to go, where to stay, etc? Best of luck with your last few weeks before the new baby! You'll be amazing with 3 kids! I, however, am too nervous to take that leap. Someday though!

    ReplyDelete