Pages

26 November 2012

Thanksgiving Tablescape

My parents came into town for Thanksgiving, which meant that my dad prepared the feast and left me time for the more exciting task; the tablescape.

I'm the kind of person that believes that a centerpiece, plate chargers, cloth napkins, individual placecards, a table runner and accents of burlap here and there somehow make the meal taste better. I love the details.
DSC_0909

I was delighted with the woodsy items I found/made to add to the decor this year.
DSC_0902

DSC_0884

DSC_0905

The menu:
DSC_0893 copy

DSC_0891

DSC_0899

My mom and I whipped up these little silverware holders tied with twine while the turkey was a cookin'.
DSC_0879

DSC_0876

DSC_0887

DSC_0913

We had a delicious feast surrounded by family (and might I say a pretty ambiance) and counted our many blessings. 


2 comments:

  1. Nice work, I love a pretty tablescape, those little chalkboards are cute too! I believe your table cloth and runner are from Target too?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! Far outshines our Chinet paper platters that we used. I'm embarassed to admit that!

    ReplyDelete