Pages

04 October 2012

Third.

DSC_0044

No, I didn't fall off the planet. My recent prolonged absence is due to our growing fetus.

I'll be honest - I'm feeling about 50/50 on the shocked/excited emotional grid. I'm thrilled to be blessed with another sweet little one but I'm so very sick that it has been hard to get to the "excited" point.

12 weeks - current gestation
50 weeks - how much time I feel like I've put in
5 weeks - how far along I was when I was already running for the bathroom and it dawned on me to take a test
2 - seconds it took for that little test to turn positive
16 - waking hours per day that I feel nauseous
8 - sleeping hours per day that are the only relief
26 - number of morning/all-day sickness remedies I've tried (to no avail)
8 - number of weeks I have left until I hopefully feel better - at least based on my last pregnancy (this is depressing to me)
1st person to hear the news - Troy (I don't think he believed me at first, but I did wake him up to inform him)
100% - Level of excitement/anticipation Blake and Nash have for our new addition
16 - number of times Blake has asked me how babies get out of tummies
1 - confirmed number of babies I'm carrying thanks to an early ultrasound (always a relief)
18th of April - Due Date!


13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So exciting! Hope you feel better sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I hope the next weeks go by fast so you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big news, congrats! Are you guys going to find out the gender? I'm always curious about the boy/girl prep :) and cute pic! Hope you feel better soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least Blake didn't ask you how they get in there. Congratulations!! I hope it's a girl, but another boy would be fun, too... right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such exciting news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! Congratulations!

    I sure hope this sickness doesn't last too long. That stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sincerely hope you get feeling better sooner than 8 weeks. I remember those days well...

    I'm thrilled for you! I'll start praying now for a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Tanner family! April is such a great time to have a baby; I liked being super pregnant in the colder months way more than the summer months.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, so excited for you and Troy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh how exciting! congratulations! I just read the post above this too and loved hearing what people are doing to help. I have a couple friends going through the same thing (you're not alone!) and I just don't know how to help. It will pass, and soon you'll have a sweet little babe. :)

    ReplyDelete