Pages

19 January 2012

HC in PC

That's an acronym for Hot Chocolate in Park City.

Ok, I know I've been jumping all over the place.

But I think this post will finally wrap up our Christmas and New Years festivities, now that January is almost over.

We had about 48 hours to spend with Troy's family before everyone dispersed to different parts of the country again. We rang in the new year with them and ended the festivities with a trip into Park City.

We were back and forth between our house and the cabin within those 48 hours because of some responsibilities back home, and somehow in the shuffle we did not gather any winter apparel except coats.

So, we collected whatever concoction of hats and mittens that we could find and set out.
IMG_0648

IMG_0659

IMG_0662

We've been to Park City a hundred times, but the quaintness of all the eclectic shops on Main Street with the mountains as a backdrop still gets me every time.
DSC_0483

Nash adores his uncle. Have I mentioned that before?
DSC_0501

He also adored the gigantic brass bear.
DSC_0510

Our nephew is in there :)
IMG_0665

Nash was over the moon about our trolley ride up Main Street. He repeated "Ding! Ding! Ding!" approximately 754 times for the next three days.
DSC_0540

IMG_0700

We ended the day at a quaint bookstore/coffee shop. The gourmet hot chocolate options were divine.
IMG_0673

IMG_0675

We learned quickly that our loud presence among college students and business partners with laptops was not entirely welcomed. We opted to take the boys outside and enjoy some crisp winter air.
DSC_0515

And some caramel hot chocolate. Mmmmmm.
DSC_0530

DSC_0537


3 comments:

  1. This looks like the most fun tradition ever! And you are beyond chic in your yellow jacket and ballet flats, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm cold just looking at your feet in the first picture. You look very trendy, but I can't quite sacrifice my comfort like that in the Winter. Boots it is for me!

    Your sister in law looks adorable. Almost makes me want a pregnant belly again. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I would have definitely chosen boots in the first place, but I had to roll with whatever I had with me, which was one sole pair of flats. Surprisingly, my feet weren't cold at all.

    ReplyDelete