Pages

21 March 2011

Wreath Fetish

I have a slight fetish with wreaths. Take, for example, the number of wreaths hanging up in our home right now.

So, when my friend Steph asked me to host her creative club for March, I naturally kept coming back to the idea of making some sort of wreath.

After going through a myriad of options, I finally decided on yarn wreaths, since yarn seems to be all the craze right now.

I had so much fun gathering supplies and setting up for a girls' night.




It was really refreshing to take a break from the day to day mundane tasks. We stayed up late laughing and swapping stories as we worked on our wreaths.

Everyone's final product turned out a little differently and I loved all of the color and variety.




11 comments:

  1. Those look awesome. I would have never thought that yarn would look so cool on a wreath. I'm jealous. I want to be in your crafting club. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that last one was really me. But I'm going to leave it. It makes me giggle to picture Mitch commenting on your yarn wreath, and being jealous that he's not in your crafting club. hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. can i join the club??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have been a student! They are so darling. I'm convinced wreaths are a good fetish!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think of wreaths as something old fashioned but all yours are so SO cool and modern! I love the yarn wreaths, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your wreaths are so pretty. No wonder you have so many!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are awesome!!! I love the egg wreath! Have you, are you, will you, post a tutorial for the flowers on the yarn wreaths? They look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A slight fetish? You can't possibly add more texture to your home! I think you should add some wreath making tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are soooo cute! I have yet to make a wreath... I think you have inspired me to give it a try. What a fun girls night as well! I'll have to see if I can get any ladies interested in a girls crafting night :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lindsey. Thought of you and your wreaths when I saw this blog post today: http://lemontreecreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-page-eggs.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LemonTreeCreations+%28Lemon+Tree+Creations%29

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are SO cute! I hope you don't mind, I'm pointing my craft night friends in the direction of your blog. We're going to give these a try. Love them!

    ReplyDelete