Pages

22 August 2010

On the Upswing to Thirty

In the midst of all the wedding hullabaloo (literally, right before another Tanner cousin's reception), we fit in a celebration for Troy's birthday. It's getting scary how close to thirty we are getting. At least I have one year of youth on Troy. I felt bad that we didn't do anything ultra exciting other than going out for dinner to celebrate Troy's advance in age. However, when I asked Troy if he cared that birthdays are just not all that exciting anymore, he responded, "Birthdays are just a reminder that I'm one step closer to the grave." And there you have it.

We had a delightful dinner with some of our favorite people.





Happy Birthday Troy!


2 comments:

  1. Great photos of all of you! Can't believe the wedding is this coming weekend already! Yikes! Hope everything comes together this week, and I can't wait to hear about it.

    Happy Birthday T-Roy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you on the upswing to 30 - I'm exactly 3 weeks younger than Troy. It sort of freaks me out . . . Happy birthday to Troy!!! Also, will you tell Tricia that we're so happy for her. We are SO sad to be missing all the festivities!

    ReplyDelete