Pages

13 December 2009

Fa la la

We have been so busy with birthday and Christmas preparations the last couple of weeks. In between the preparations and celebrations, we've had to squeeze in four doctor appointments between the three of us. We've been cramming it all in because Blake and I are leaving on Wednesday to drive down to Arizona with my brother. So, the shopping has to be done, the Christmas cards mailed, the neighbor gifts made and delivered, the decorations up, the lights on the house in tact, the gifts wrapped, and of course the gingerbread house decorated. This is a fun tradition that my mom² and I started a few years ago.

Blake learned quickly how to both decorate and un-decorate the gingerbread house.

The final product; nothing too fancy but I enjoy looking at it every day!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love decorating gingerbread houses. I know what you mean about being busy doing holiday preparations. I swear I don't know how I'm going to keep busy AFTER the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nashy, please, that gingerbread house is a work of art compared to anything I could ever do. I do not know how in the world you find the time to be such a supermom/so creative!

    ReplyDelete