Pages

05 October 2009

Finally Fall

We finally had a wave of cooler weather around here. Blake loves that he gets to wear his coat now. We had a wonderful weekend enjoying the cool, rainy weather while watching General Conference and eating yummy food with family.

Blake gets really nervous when I don't immediately shut the compartment that holds my garage door opener.

I'm not sure if it is the fall weather or just the second trimester itch, but I decided that my hair needed a change.

After battling traffic to attend the BYU/Salt Lake Real Soccer game on Friday night, we headed up to the Tanners' cabin for conference weekend. One of the fun things about the cabin is that Blake's Grandma has collected tons of rubber ducks for him to play with in the tub.

We enjoyed some hammock time on the deck in between conference sessions.

It was really cold and rainy outside and I absolutely loved it. I don't know where this desire for cold weather is coming from because I usually detest any sign of fall. It must be the baby.

Blake thoroughly enjoyed himself in his little cocoon.


3 comments:

  1. I love the hair! That's a good color for you. And I love all the rubber duckies - how fun is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new "do!" But I want to see more shots of it! It's funny that you are loving the colder weather-that's so not the Nash I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, obviously that is the simple solution! Just have another baby! I'm not quite as recovered as you seem to be from the first one yet. I'll just have to suck it up about the cute clothes haha

    ReplyDelete