Pages

22 September 2009

Picnic

For Family Home Evening, we went to the park and brought a picnic dinner. A picnic is something we have been meaning to do all summer. I am loving that it is slowly cooling down a little bit. I love being able to finally whip out sweatshirts. Usually I am bitter towards any taste of cold air that leads to winter, but this year, I say bring it on. My growing belly is ready to be done with hot, hot, and more hot weather. Blake thought it was especially fun to eat on the blanket and play on the playground.




5 comments:

  1. So much fun. I love Blake in the hat. Enjoy the upcoming fall...ours doesn't really come till late November and even then it is only a week or so!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love picnics in the park! looks like fun! I love that it's getting to be fall weather-it's much more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to ride down that slide and give that cute little boy a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the hat! Blake is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete