Pages

03 June 2009

Golden Anniversary

Obviously it is not our 50-year golden anniversary, but if golden anniversaries were like golden birthdays, today would be ours. This June 3rd marks our 3-year anniversary. Another "3" to add to the crazy chain. It's hard to remember what it was like to not spend every day with the one who makes me laugh. I'm so grateful for our marriage. The ups, the downs, and just having someone to share everyday life with. I could gush some more, but I'll save that for another time. Here is the introduction to our wedding video that my talented brother made.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a sweet video! Happy, Happy Anniversary you lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a VERY well done video! And I love the music (so does Karly, apparently, since she just fell asleep to it and she doesn't fall asleep AT ALL unless she's eating. I might have to come back and play it over and over again when I need her to sleep!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you both. Though we haven't been able to hang with you guys much, we are so happy Troy is part of your family. Also glad to know you have had a great 3 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Hope you were feeling better, and able to enjoy it a little!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That is awesome! Your bro definitely has some talents!!

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary!

    I had heard that your brother did a good job at those, but WOW was that amazing. I hope he is planning on continuing to do those when he gets home from his mission!

    ReplyDelete